Support Consultant Job Opportunity
Are you ambitious, eager to join a startup in supply chain visualisation software development, and ready to learn about and help solve the challenges our customers face? We need bright minds like you at Occator Supply Chain Consultancy to help us strengthen the link between our clients and OccaSee Supply Chain Visibility.
- Key Responsibilities
- Provide support for the users of OccaSee Production Planning Visibility software, in terms of integration between SQL database and OccaSee
- Setting up test environments
- Communicate about any bugs with the OccaSee developer team
- Strengthen the feedback loop between the users and the developer team
- Skills & Requirements
- Affinity with information systems
- Most important is willingness to learn and commitment to the work
- Knowledge of supply chain processes
- Interest in software development
Key point of this position is the possibility of growth in different directions. Are you interested in development? There are ways of adding this to your daily work. Are you more keen on consulting and implementing instead? This position can be your stepping stone in that direction as well.
This is a part-time to full-time position, and the most important thing is your availability, commitment, and willingness to learn!
To find out more about opportunities with Occator, take a look at Occator Jobs page!
To apply click here!